At Old Bailey Solicitors we aim to provide businesses of all sizes a first class bespoke service. We have a niche team with experience of business crime and regulatory work, able to devote resources to the problems you face. Legal expertise is critical but you also want the solid business experience necessary to find the most practical solution. Our goal is to take the pressure away from you so that your business can get on with what it does best.
We have experience of, and are able to provide advice and representation, in a number of areas:
- Corporate manslaughter
- Health and Safety breaches.
- Director liability for criminal breaches arising from business activity.
- Companies Act offences.
- Tax, fraud and money laundering offences.
- Dangerous products, copyright offences and consumer, advertising or trading standards law.
- Regulatory strategy, reputation and crisis management.